Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mouthwash and Nostalgia...

Last Sunday the family was grocery shopping after watching Toy Story 3...well, we hit the clearance section, and boy did we ever grab some really cool things. One of those things was a bottle of Scope moth wash. It was very cheap (as you can see from the price tag) so I decided to get it. I haven't had Scope mouth wash in many many years. I remember being a kid and going to Mamaw Ward's for sleepovers (she lived right next door) and she always had Scope mouth wash. I remember packing my red suitcase; it was one of those hard kind more like a toiletries case or an overnight case. It had a baby blue liner with a small mirror on the top. I loved that suitcase, and of course my grandmother. When we got home that night, I used some of my newly purchased mouthwash and the moment it hit my mouth the memories came flooding back!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post! To have and know grandparents is such a wonderful blessing!!!

    love
    christy

    ReplyDelete