Friday, June 04, 2010

My Very First...For Real ($)...Photo Shoot


I was HOT...I was SWEATING, of course that goes without saying...my HAIR WAS GETTING FRIZZY, I was SHAKING, I was SICK AT MY STOMACH. What you might be asking would induce such a reaction in this so non-emotional person (HeHeHe!!)? Little League Pictures...yep, I was reduced to a mass of sweaty, hot, nervousness by 12 Little Leaguers. Well, it was more the thought that I had this one chance to get a cute pic of all of them in their little uniforms both individually and in a group! AND I have to do it all over again in a little bit for another team....the one thing I learned, it's sooo much more better doing it for free and for just the fun of it!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job! Hey by the way--what's the name of your photo business?????
    love christy

    ReplyDelete