Thursday, May 27, 2010

WORK...is it a four letter word??

Well Monday I get a frantic, well for Terry it was frantic, call telling me "I MUST" come into work because he needed help answering the phone. So, me and the kids load up toys, snacks, books, DS, computers and head to work. Now, for those of you who know, Jennifer works alot for the guys...(Thank God for her abilities), but I don't usually. However, this week as been an exception; everyday since that phone call I (and the kids) have gone to work. I am tired, sore and so very appreciative that I don't have to do this every week. I am very thankful that God gave me the desire and the ability to stay home with our children. It is and has been a blessing, but I think that I needed this reminder; not that I was planning on going to work or anything. I needed the reminder that being at home with my children is a privilege I should not take for granted. Tomorrow is (maybe??) my last day!! Can't say that I'm sad about that!! So, to answer my question...."No" I don't think work is a four letter word, for me it was affirming that I'm doing what He has called me to do!! And it's also made me very thankful for Jen! Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment