Sunday, May 30, 2010

Can I sew?


Well, this is the question I'm asking myself...can I sew? I don't know but I think I want to find out. My Grandmother and my Mom are both seamstresses, but will I be. Who knows? I think I can...I mean I think that I'll be able to do it. However, I don't think I'll be a "pattern" sort of sewer...I'd much rather just dive in and figure out how to do it in a way that makes sense to me. Of course, this might be totally wrong and not at all possible but we'll see! Thankfully I've got a great friend whose willing to let me borrow a sewing machine she has just to see if I can do it!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!!! good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirstie--I have yet to see you not be able to do anything you have set your mind and heart to do. God has gifted you so.
    Keep us updated. Anna Cate will be proud!!
    love christy

    ReplyDelete