Friday, July 16, 2010

All Grandmothers Beware...

I have recently discovered an absolute love and obsession for vintage Home Interior. Yes...that stuff that everyone had hanging on their walls in the 1970's...yep, love it!! I recently shared this love at our Sisters meeting on Tuesday, so I decided to share a small sampling of my collection...really small sampling! I found out the The Home Interior Company was founded in 1957 by Mary Cowly and by 1962 the company had made it's first million. Ms. Cowly wanted to provide women with an opportunity to make extra money without taking them away from their families. Warn your Grandma's if I come to their house their "Vintage Home Interior" isn't safe around me! Anything from the 1960's or 1970's I go GAGA over!

1 comment:

  1. Nate's Mamaw has some of those exact fruits hangingabove her kitchen cabinets! They've been there 40 years! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete