Wednesday, January 09, 2013

stocking stuffers, mascara, and a hubby who really knows me...

No denying that I really like Christmas; I mean I really really do, promise! I love it so much it's really hard for me to decide on one favorite aspect of it for me. However, stockings rank pretty hight on my list along with: the Christmas story of Jesus' birth, Christmas Carols, and Elf on the Shelf. I love stockings so much that Terry and I still get each other stockings stuffed full of all sorts of stuff! Terry is quite possibly one of the best stuffers around. Even better than me! He always gives me cool stuff that he knows I would love but might not buy myself. He heads down the make-up section and just loads me up. 

Now, it's also not a big surprise that I'm a pretty big girly girl. However, that being said I must admit that I HATE mascara. I know all about how we should wear mascara above just about any other make-up, but I just don't like it. It flakes. It looks impossibly bad on me. That is until this Christmas...so, lets go back to my sweetie's great stocking stuffing ability. In this years stocking, I received this...


Now, I admit I was just a little bit concerned when I saw this in my stocking. Actually, I was thinking that this was just a colossal waste of money because I would never wear it. First off its mascara (I've mentioned that I don't like it, right) and secondly, it's waterproof. Much to my great surprise. I LOVE this mascara. I mean I really love it. I wear it all the time. This just goes to show just how much my Prince Charming knows me...



No comments:

Post a Comment