Wednesday, January 16, 2013

COOK-ing is it a four letter bad word??

My daughter likes to cook; well, actually that's pretty mild she "LOVES" to cook. It makes her happy! Me, well, not so much! It does not make me happy; maybe, I view it as a too much of a chore to find happiness in it. Personally I would much prefer to decorate something for fun. However, as a mom with a family of 5, cooking is somewhat necessary. I was reading this gal's blog and came upon another gal's blog (that's how it goes in blog-world). I really liked everything I saw, and she met a couple of my most important criteria for cooking: low fat and a crock-pot. Here ya go in case your interested.


Here is a LINK to her site!

In fact as soon as I hit the publish button on this post I'm headed to cook something I found on here...Buffalo Cauliflower Bites. I'll let you know how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment