Thursday, February 04, 2010

Potty Training...uuuggghhh!!

Oh how I hate those nasty, nasty little words. I mean they are my least favorite words in parenting (so far). Many ask me "Won't you like not having to buy diapers anymore?" my answer..."Sure, but not enough so that I want to potty train!" It doesn't help that my little guy doesn't want to do it either. It would be better if he were the slightest bit more interested...I think he doesn't mind the diapers either. So, when am I starting? The same answer as always...tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Well... how's it going!!!!?!!!

    I have a feeling he is going to surprise you and get right down to business and be your easiest one yet!!!!

    If this makes you feel any better--We are still potty training--I have lost count of how long it has been now!
    Love you and miss you lots
    christy

    ReplyDelete