Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can I handle it? This is the question...


Yesterday at Jackson's ballgame, I couldn't believe my eyes. This little boy pushes my baby down on the ground and then...HE LAUGHS at Jackson. I mean, I'm not one of those Mommy's who think their kids won't get hurt, so it wasn't the fact that Jackson hit the floor that bothered me BUT DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES LAUGH AT HIM. I can only thank God that His Spirit lives in me or I would have been up in that kid's face with the MOMMY VOICE before either of us knew it. So, here's my question...can I handle all this? It might be hard but I will...I love the look on Jackson's face when he finally understands how to shoot the basket or when he realizes he can now dribble all the way down the court...but really laughing is just on the edge of too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment