Thursday, October 29, 2009

Big Sister to the Rescue!




Recently I had a mommy moment, what's that? Well, when something happens that makes your heart squeeze and you have to say...wow...this is my life. Last Friday night was one of those for me. Poor Jackson, like his father before him, suffers from nightmares. I mean he wakes up all the time with them and sometimes he even has problems going to sleep. On this particular night, he tells "sissy" that he is scared. Well to the rescue she comes, I go up when I hear them talking only to discover she is in the bed with him. Long story short...this is how they ended up! You gotta love Big Sisters!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet big sister! Jack is like his aunt too, I always had nightmares and my big brothers NEVER let me sleep in their room! We want tell Jack about this, though!

    ReplyDelete