Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Four Years ago...On the Fourth of October...

My Baby Boy was Born....what a day that was. I purposed in my heart to soak up every moment of his little life. Of course, I loved every moment of Jackson's and Elle-Catherine's babyhood...but you never really realize how fast time flies, till it's gone! Until, your packing up their book bag for kindergarten. Not this time around, I promised myself, and for the most part, I succeeded. I relished those feedings (mostly), I didn't complain too loudly about doing the dirty diapers, and I kissed, nuzzled and cooed every chance I got.



Well here we are four years later, and it still feels like time flew by. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't grab a hold of it and make it stop.



He's a beautiful boy who has a sweet shyness that's absolutely captivating.


He's loyal and protective even at four.


And quiet the little fit thrower!

 He's a natural born comedian!

 Loves his SHOWS!

 Adores his big brother Jackson and his Sissy!


I'm absolutely blessed to be his Momma; to be the one he runs to for kisses for ouchies, to be the one he looks for each morning, to be the one to make the bad dreams go away. I Love You, Avery!

No comments:

Post a Comment