Friday, August 14, 2009

Growing into his personality
















I love watching who my children are growing up to be...I love seeing how and why they come to the decisions they will make. We learned something about our little Avery today. We learned that he is stubborn. He got into trouble for not obeying something we told him to do (funny, but I've forgotten what that something was) because he disobeyed he was sent to Mommy's chair for timeout. After some time in the chair Terry told him if he would say "Please, Daddy may I get up" he could get up and join everyone else on the couch. Well, he wouldn't do it. Refused. So he sat there, and sat there. Until, finally, he said it. My how much fun will we all have as he grows up.

1 comment:

  1. What a funny story! There will be many more to come, as he keeps growing!!! Look forward to watching him grow up in the love and nurture of you and Terry.
    Love you
    christy

    ReplyDelete