Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Not Our Normal Anniversary...

Usually around this time of year Terry and I are making plans for a little weekend get-away to celebrate our marriage with a little alone time. I think it's important to keep your marriage new and fresh, with kids it's easy to forget that in the end they will leave and it will be just you and your mate. So, Terry and I work hard on our marriage, and as a result it's a great one. However, this year is a little different, we have a bit of a surprise in store for our little family. I can't tell yet because our kids don't know and Elle-Catherine reads this blog...but more to come one this topic. Happy 14th Anniversary...oh by the way...T and I have this little game going to see who wins each year at saying "Happy Anniversary" first...I won this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment