Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Favorite Things for Summer...

Well, true to being me there are LOTS and LOTS of things I consider essential for anything, and Summer is no exception. Here are the begining of my list of things I consider most important for Summer Fun!


First...is Insta Grip. It's made by Sally Hanson and your fingernail polish WILL NOT come off. I mean seriously it will last for 7 days with only minimal touch required.



Second...is L'Oreal Sublime Glow. This isn't self-tanning but a tinted moisterizer. It's great. I love it. No orange coloring or streaks. Just be sure to apply it with rubber gloves to protect your hands. I use it every time I shower!



Third...tank tops!! I mean their great. You can layer for all sorts of looks!! Will post something later that I'm going to do for EC's Bday!



And last but not least (on this first list)...the flip flop! I would hate to ever admit to anyone
exactly how many I own.

1 comment:

  1. Kirstie! Thanks for the sweet comment. I'm so glad you find our family entertaining :) hahaha. Its so crazy girl! Thank you for praying for us. I am nervous for surgery but am thrilled to feel better! So...I see you have the link to Katie in Ugand :) I am so jealous because the Union Bball coach is taking 20 of his team on a trip there this summer! I wanna go so bad. Glad to know about your blog too. Stay in touch! Come with Jennifer to adoption group or meet us after for dinner and we can chat!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete