Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stork? or Pink Flamingo? This is the question...


Recently I had the idea to redue our porch. So, I hauled all the furniture, tables, and stuff from our porch to our drive way...my son, Jackson, asked me if we were having a "lawn sale". Well, after repainting everything and putting it all away plus a few little extras that I added. I loved it!! I was so excited that all my hard work paid off. Then......

While in the Piggly Wiggly, a friend of my grandmothers stopped to ask me a question I never thought to hear again. "Kirstie, Are you pregnant?"...well the answer to that is a definite NO! So I was curious why would she even think this? Turns out one of the extras I added to my porch had her and a few others confused. They thought our cute Pink Flamingo was a Stork to announce our new baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious--keep the small town humor coming!!!!!
    Love christy

    ReplyDelete