Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Family Reunions...

YAY! I have been trying to upload this since we went to this reunion in September...but something was up with my photo uploader and I never could get it to work...so, now on to all those other posts I had planned!!

You know as a kid, and maybe sometimes as an adult, when you heard you had to go to a family reunion, your attitude might not have been a good one. I guess my attitude as always been somewhat ambivilant about them...I mean you gotta eat right! For the most part they have always just envolved eating potluck with folks you see once a year. Like I said I'm ambivilant about them...but this year, my attitude has changed a little. This year for The McCormick Family Reunion (T's Dad's side of the family) we went to Chickasaw State Park. And for the record my favorite family reunion to date...







No comments:

Post a Comment